Trust the safety, health, and aesthetics of your mouth to a team skilled in complex dental reconstruction
Our team at Walton Family Dentistry in Bardstown, Kentucky, has developed an exceptional reputation for restorative dental treatments. Dr. Walton may rebuild a single tooth with a dental implant or with conventional dental bridge techniques. Likewise, he can rebuild many teeth or all the teeth in the upper or lower arches or jaws. Full mouth reconstruction also accounts for all aspects of the mouth, including the health, structure, appearance, and function of the supportive tissues (gums). By its very nature, reconstructive dental services are highly customized. In consultation with you, Dr. Walton considers factors such as:
- The number of remaining teeth
- The quality or health of remaining teeth
- The appearance and health of supportive bone
- The formation and health of supporting soft tissues
He also uses precision intraoral imaging, panoramic x-rays, and other precision diagnostics to collect as much information about your teeth, gums, and mouth as possible. This information informs the development of a treatment plan that effectively restores oral health and an attractive smile and facial appearance. Recommendations may include:
- Root canal therapy to preserve badly decayed or infected teeth
- Dental extractions for teeth that are not good candidates for a root canal treatment
- Durable and aesthetic conservative dental restorations; for instance, fillings, inlays, and onlays
- Full-coverage dental crowns to hold together broken teeth and address decay that cannot be resolved with more conservative options
- Dental crowns to replace large fillings, which are more vulnerable to fractures and decay
- Crowns to replace worn-down fillings that are susceptible to future damage
- Tooth replacement with dental implants designed to function like tooth roots; positioned strategically in the jawbone, implants support overlying crowns, bridges, or dentures
- Tooth replacement with conventional, well-fitting bridges and partial or complete dentures
- Wide-ranging periodontal therapies, which may be ordered for everything from supporting the reattachment and healing of diseased gums to reshaping gums for a more cosmetically and balanced smile
- Much more!
The combination of services that add up to a comprehensive treatment plan is as one-of-a-kind as you are. We encourage you to contact us at (502) 610-0151 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Walton at our Bardstown office.
We are also happy to discuss sedative options to assure the utmost comfort and relaxation. The inhouse membership plan can provide savings to uninsured patients. We also offer several financing options to help lift the financial barriers to get a smile that exudes health and confidence.